Turnberry Event Policies
- All food & beverage must be provided by Turnberry Golf Club
- To-go containers are not permitted to be taken from the event.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought into Turnberry due to the Village Ordinance.
- A minimum guaranteed attendance is due 14 days prior to the date of the event for all meal functions, and is not subject to reductions.
Final Balance is due 7 days prior to the date of the event for all meal functions.
- Charges will be based on this guarantee, or on actual attendance, whichever is higher. In the event that no final guarantee is received, the original estimated attendance will be used and charged accordingly.
- A maximum of two entree choices may be served for dinner. A minimum of 45 people for split entrees. The client must indicate by table each person’s selection, so that our servers may professionally and efficiently serve each guest and table.
- All guests 30 years or younger must present a photo ID to consume alcohol.
- Only one alcoholic beverage will be served at a time to a guest for personal consumption.
- Turnberry reserves the right to limit and/or stop alcohol consumption to any guest when deemed necessary.
- Food and Beverage minimums are required for a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Wedding
- For Weddings a $1000.00 deposit is due at time of signing the contract another $1000.00 will be due 3 months from the signing of the contract. 50 % of the balance will be due 6 months from the date of the Wedding and final balance due will be due 14 days prior to the date of the Wedding.
- Turnberry has a dress code which must be honored by all clients and their guests any time they are visiting the club.
- Please be aware that prices for all meal functions including Weddings are subject to change should the market value increase.